Notable Career Highlights
Debbie is an award winning designer whose work has been showcased in several local and national publications. In 1995, she won the People's Choice award for the kitchen she designed at the St. Margaret's Guild Decorator's Show House, which was featured in the Fall/Winter 1996 issue of Better Homes and Gardens Country Kitchen Ideas. Other awards and published articles include:
- A full-page photograph of Debbie's award-winning kitchen design. Indianapolis Magazine - 1995.
- A six-page feature article and photograph spread of her own home's kitchen. Article: "Deja vu Anew" - Country Kitchen Ideas - Fall/Winter 1996.
- A write-up and photograph of her window treatment display at the Spring 2000 Decorator's Showcase. Article: "Window Dressing" - The Indianapolis Star - July 8, 2000.
- A detailed photograph and write-up of her dining room design at the St. Margaret's Guild Decorator's Show House in the Levey Mansion in Indianapolis. Article: "Interior Charms" - The Indianapolis Star - April 29, 2009.
- Debbie was featured in an article about making changes to rooms that have outlived their purpose. The article showcases her renovation of a 12 foot-by-15-foot guest bedroom into a closet. Article: "Resolve to Redecorate" - The Indianapolis Star - December 29, 2001.
- Third Place Design Award - Indiana Chapter ASID (2002) - This award was given to Debbie for the bathroom she designed for the 2002 St. Margaret's Hospital Guild Decorators' Show House.
- Third Place Key Award - St. Margaret's Hospital Guild (2000) - St. Margaret's Guild awarded Debbie this distinction for her design of the formal dining room in the Levey Mansion on North Meridian Street in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Sarasota Magazine featured the redesigned kitchen and master bedroom in Debbie's personal residence as part of the article in the 2013 "Jewels on the Bay" Designer's Show House.